UCAN Communique on COVID 19
We hope this message finds you well. Like you, the UCAN team continues to adapt to rapidly changing realities of the COVID-19 pandemic and to look for ways we can help. A few updates:
- Updates and information will be emailed and posted and updated frequently on www.ucancandu.com. Please check back for the most current information.
- UCAN participant recruitment is paused at all Canadian sites.
- The Canadian UCAN biobank at SickKids is closed to receive samples due to COVID-19 measures. We will keep you all up to date on the status of the biobank.
- UCAN participant recruitment is currently active at sites in the Netherlands.
- The Dutch biobank at UMC Utrecht continues to be open to receive samples from Dutch sites but there is no shipment of material to other sites.
- The UCAN project management team is fully available to support communication with sites related to site agreements, ethics, and general onboarding questions.
- UCAN activities other than participant recruitment will continue to proceed, so do not be surprised with communications and invitations to participate in study activities that do not involve patient contact.
- We are looking at other ways to help – stay tuned